At Beatsign we believe that business and commerce are fundamental pillars of our society. Therefore, we maintain that entities and individuals must be responsible, both in the buying and selling process, for those products that make us feel good, happy and at ease.
When you acquire something, you acquire the work, time and dedication of all those who made it possible.
We believe in a more equitable, just and empathetic society. But that society is only possible if individuals are committed to making it possible. And that can only happen if we buy while being aware of what we are buying, where it comes from, what it means for it to reach me and what is the right price for it.
Our responsibility is our commitment. Committed with:
- Do not purchase items from places where there are doubts about labor exploitation.
- Do not use polluting materials for printing.
- Procure the necessary items and services for our products from local suppliers.
- Pay a fair price to our collaborators and suppliers for their products and services.
- Select quality raw materials to withstand prolonged use over time.
We believe in a more equitable, just and empathetic society.
Our goal in Beatsign is that when you buy one of our creations you get a small work of art, designed from the beginning to be with you for the rest of your life. To achieve this it is necessary to use quality materials, and that means paying for them to the entire value chain. From those who pick the cotton, to those who make the garments with that cotton, to those who print on that garment the design you want to wear. Everyone should get a fair amount for their work. And that's why our products have that cost built into them, which is what we pass on to you.